- Power OIS vs Mega OIS. Panasonic claim "With the improved sensitivity of the gyro sensor, the new POWER O.I.S. suppresses large, slow movement 2x more effectively compared to the previous Mega OIS".
- weight of 210g vs 380g. This should amplify the advantages of using the MFT system.
- Slightly smaller in diameter and length as compared to the previous version.
- The lens will not extend out when zoom
- less 25mm focal length compared to the previous version.
- There is no information at the moment that the lenses will support all the model of Panasonic MFT camera as the new lenses is using the electric power zoom.
- By speeding up the aperture control, shutter time lag is also shortened by approx. 20% compared with the LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm / F4.0-5.6 / MEGA O.I.S
Wednesday, 7 September 2011
Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Power OIS power zoom
Read my first review of "Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Power OIS power zoom" today from clubsnap singapore. Some advantages over the previous version LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm F4.0-5.6 MEGA O.I.S.: