- 24Mega pixels APS-C sensor, I guess dynamic range and noise will be improved tremendously.
- Built in 2.4M Electronic View Finder (EVF). Currently, the highest resolution EVF is belong to Panasonic Lumix GH2, which is around 1.5M dots. The quality is a big leap over other competitor.
- In-camera photo correction. Previous lenses problem, i.e. chromatic abberation and distortion, can be corrected in the camera.
- built in flash which is not seen in the previous NEX system.
- all the good things come under one "compact" size camera which is around 300grams.
with the above features, i think the NEX-7 will really bring a lot of impact to the growing Mirrorless Interchangeable Lenses (MIL) system camera and of course it's in my wish list, BUT i think it's not gonna cheap ....