Tuesday 19 June 2012

My Birthday @ Clarke Quay

Went to Clarke Quay for my birthday celebration with my girlfriend. Taken some photos along the way to the Brewerks pub. It's a pleasure walk and i captured some scenes that i would like to share here.


A weird dome, there are 2 weird domes in the "The Central" shopping center for shoppers to rest. I do not really understand why in the shopping centre they built a shelter for that.


Fake Leg. real or fake leg??? My girlfriend spotted this fake leg in the resting area.
Fake Leg

Reflection and Hush Puppy
Love letter?! I don't know where the people get this love shape paper and write on it then hang it in the fence, we are trying to get one, but can't find the papers ...


There are many people along the street even though it is not a weekend. We enjoy our long awaited stroll along the street. On the most left hand side, can any person see the Brewerks banner (Please click the photo to see ...)? That is the pub we are heading to ...
Jumbo Seafood restaurant along the Clarke Quay
I like B&W photos, recently, i shot a lot of B&W photos. Personally, i think B&W will provide clean subject explosion effect which color photo difficult to present.
Beautiful Night scene along the Clarke Quay and The Central Shopping centre

Waiting for my girlfriend during the toilet session, i took a photo for myself ...the scene behind my image is mixed with the background behind me and the opposite outside as I'm standing in front of the window at 3rd floor.


I took this photos from the 3rd floor, these 2 persons spotted me when i point my camera to them. As the shutter speed is slow and the photo is taken behind the window, these person looked like superimposed on the background and the background scene can still be seen, i like this kind of virtual effect even though it's not a sharp clean photo.



No comments: