Wednesday 24 August 2011

LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm macro shooting at "Marina at Keppel Bay"

A relax holiday today, my girlfriend and I went to Marina @ keppel Bay for some photo shooting. I equipped the camera with LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm  as i worried that the manual lenses will miss many photos for my gf ...



I posted here with some macro shooting, the background blur effect is not bad to my standard, I do not have any problem in focusing and exposure. My nice chicken drumstick is shown below, basically i do not have anything to complain.


(23mm, 1/25, ISO-800, F/4.4, center weighted average, 0EV)



I quite like the bokeh effect and the natural middle white color portion in the sky to bring out the flower, after i seen the photo, i think i should have bend down the camera further so that the flower can take the full advantage of the white color background. The magnification of this lenses is 0.16x / 0.32x (35mm camera equivalent), is this the reason that make the photo less sharp for the subject? this is the only question that i have ... , else the photo can be better. (I did a mild color saturation, exposure editting on the photo)


(14mm, 1/100sec, ISO-400, F/3.5, center weighted average, +0.7EV)

No comments: